Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Services:
▪ Ensure to arrive at least 10 min before your appointment, please do not arrive earlier than 15 min.
▪ Make sure to arrive without makeup on the areas being treated.
▪ Any client that does not show for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full, prior to their scheduled appointment.
▪ Scheduled appointment cannot be held without deposit. A $100.00 deposit is required to schedule your appointment at the time of scheduling. However deposit will be credited towards procedure fees on the day of your appointment. Remaining balance will be due the day of the appointment.
▪ A 48 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 48 hours, you will forfeit your deposit. No exceptions. An additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment reservation. If 2 appointments are missed or canceled, payment in full for services scheduled will be due prior to the scheduled date.
▪ If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 24 hour advance notice is mandatory or the deposit becomes non-refundable and any other future appointments will require another $100 deposit to secure your appointment.
▪ It is required to have your follow-up up appointment within 6-8 weeks after your original procedure.
▪ All deposits and procedures are non refundable.
▪ We accept all major credit cards and cash payments.
▪ We reserve the right to reschedule any appointment within 24 hrs due to any unforeseen circumstances.
▪ All payments are 100% non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions for Classes:
▪ You are able to transfer your deposit to a different training date within 2 weeks of your enrolled class date.
▪ Secure your seat with a full payment of the total training cost. You may pay with a debit/credit card (with an additional 2.5% processing fee) or with a cashier’s check or cash (with no additional fees).
▪ Deposits/Payments made for any training programs and all related supplies are entirely non-refundable. Changes may be made in specific circumstances and will be subject to additional fees.
In Order to Perform Practice On A Model And Complete Your Course you will need to submit these following required items:
Due date is 7 weeks before your training day!
▪ Blood-borne pathogens certificate
▪ Hepatitis Vaccination Certificate or completed Declination Form
▪ Body and Art Registration form
For Advanced class:
▪ Proof of Permanent Makeup training. Must have minimum of 35 hours of fundamental training.
Proof of required documents along with proof of permit must be forwarded to PMU LA studio at least 7 days prior to your training date via email: email@example.com.