Before & AfterCare Instructions
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
▪ Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
▪ You have to be off Accutane or any prescribed acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
▪ Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of the procedure. This will minimize any bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
▪ Wash your hair before the procedure.
▪ Do not tan or sun bathe 7 days before and after the procedure.
▪ If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
▪ Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE:
▪ Slight redness or discomfort may be present for the first two days. This will resolve itself.
▪ Wash face carefully with a washcloth or cleansing wipes, avoiding brow aria
▪ DO NOT apply any kind of creams, ointments, liquids, cleansers.
▪ The day after your procedure, the color will appear darker as it begins healing.
▪ The color will soften when the eyebrows heal.
▪ Once flaking is complete, there will still be a nearly invisible layer of skin that will make your color appear faded.
▪ Within the first two weeks after flaking, you will notice some of the color coming back through as the skin continues to repair itself.
▪ Depending on skin type and proper aftercare, it is not unusual to see a few strokes fade or disappear from the skin.
▪ 45-90 days should be the maximum amount of time before your touch up. You do not want them to fade excessively.
▪ Your touch-up will ensure the longevity of your color and hair-strokes.
▪ Do not rub, tug or scrub the brows.
▪ Use a fresh pillow case and try to sleep on your back while your brows are healing.
▪ Use protective visors for showering.
▪ No shower stream over your brows.
▪ Wash face carefully with a washcloth or cleansing wipes, avoiding brow aria.
▪ Use sunscreen after 8 day post treatment. Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure.
▪ Wear a hat when outdoors. Any prolonged sun exposure will cause premature fading.
▪ No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after treatment.
▪ You can lightly exercise, but nothing that will cause overexertion or extreme sweating whatsoever.
▪ Avoid swimming or any kind until your eyebrows have completely healed!
▪ Avoid applying any type of makeup to your brow area for at least 2 weeks.
It is recommended to postpone permanent makeup procedure of any kind if you have:
▪ Colds or any inflammation accompanied by fever.
▪ Herpes simplex virus (cold sore), allergies or conjunctivitis.
▪ Skin damage at the area of intended application.
▪ High blood pressure.