PMU LA SERVICES
Starts at $300
3 Hour Service
TOUCH UP PRICES
WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS $ 150
AFTER 6 MONTHS $ 220
AFTER 1 YEAR $ 280
AFTER 2 YEARS $ 300
WHAT IS PERMANENT EYELINER?
Permanent eyeliner, also known as eyeliner tattoo, defines and enhances the beauty of the eyes. It makes the lashes appear thicker, even when mascara is not worn.
How to Prepare for the Permanent Eyeliner Treatment?
There are a few things you should consider in order to prepare for the treatment properly:
▪ Do not dye or perm your eyelashes for 2 days prior to your procedure
▪ Inform your cosmetic tattoo professional about any eye surgery that you may have had
▪ Avoid taking fish oil few days prior as it thins your blood which can tend to push out the pigment
▪ Do not drink the night before the treatment, your pain threshold will be lower
▪ Do not wear contact lenses during the procedure and for the next 24 hours
▪ Wash your hair that morning – because you can’t get your healing tattoo wet
▪ Don’t wear makeup to your appointment, as it will be removed at the site of the treatment
▪ Take an ibuprofen prior to coming if you are concerned about pain
What Can You Expect After the Procedure?
▪ You are not supposed to get the new tattoo wet for the next seven days. You will have to pay special attention to how you shower, wash your hair and face.
▪ There is no down time, as you can continue with your activities in exactly the same way.
▪ Most importantly, do not use make-up on or near the area for seven days, until your skin is completely healed.
▪ Do not touch, rub or pick any of the scabs or dry skin that you might see on your face. However, everyone’s skin is completely different, so you may have or may not have scabbing.
▪ Do not sleep on your face.