NANO HAIR-STROKE BROWS
PMU LA SERVICES
3 Hour Service
What are Nano Hair-Strokes Brows?
Nano Hair-Stroke Brows are created using a cosmetic tattooing machine with a tiny needle which injects pigment into the skin. The pigment is implanted much closer to the surface of the skin than in a traditional tattooing, also the pigment used in cosmetic tattooing is totally different to those used in body tattooing.
Am I a good candidate for Nano Hair-Stroke technique?
This method is perfect for clients with thin or uneven eyebrows and also for clients with very light eyebrows. This technique helps to successfully expand the eyebrow shape when it is too narrow. The master can fill in the gaps, making the eyebrows visually thicker and more attractive.
How long does Nano Hair-Stroke brows last?
Depending on certain factors, like your skin type, age, and skin care routine, Nano Hair-Strok Brows will usually
last 8 to 12 months.It’s recommended for this technique to do touch up once a year.
The whole procedure is a two-step process. You should schedule your touch up 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure.
TOUCH UP PRICES
WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS $150
AFTER 6 MONTHS $200
AFTER 1 YEAR $250
AFTER 2 YEARS $300
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
▪ Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
▪ You have to be off Accutane or any prescribed acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
▪ Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of the procedure. This will minimize any bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
▪ Wash your hair before the procedure.
▪ Do not tan or sun bathe 7 days before and after the procedure.
▪ If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
▪ Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE
▪ Slight redness or discomfort may be present for the first two days. This will resolve itself.
▪ Wash face carefully with a washcloth or cleansing wipes, avoiding brow aria
▪ DO NOT apply any kind of creams, ointments, liquids, cleansers.
▪ The day after your procedure, the color will appear darker as it begins healing.
▪ The color will soften when the eyebrows heal.
▪ Once flaking is complete, there will still be a nearly invisible layer of skin that will make your color appear faded. Within the first two weeks after flaking, you will notice some of the color coming back through as the skin continues to repair itself.
▪ Depending on skin type and proper aftercare, it is not unusual to see a few strokes fade or disappear from the skin.
▪ 45-90 days should be the maximum amount of time before your touch up. You do not want them to fade excessively.
▪ Your touch-up will ensure the longevity of your color and hair-strokes.
▪ Do not rub, tug or scrub the brows.
▪ Use a fresh pillow case and try to sleep on your back while your brows are healing.
▪ Use protective visors for showering.
▪ No shower stream over your brows.
▪ Wash face carefully with a washcloth or cleansing wipes, avoiding brow aria.
▪ Use sunscreen after 8 day post treatment. Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors. Any prolonged sun exposure will cause premature fading.
▪ No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after treatment.
▪ You can lightly exercise, but nothing that will cause verexertion or extreme sweating whatsoever.
▪ Avoid swimming or any kind until your eyebrows have completely healed!
▪ Avoid applying any type of makeup to your brow area for at least 2 weeks.